Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ketidakhangatan accident .

Hal ni actually happened last 3month ,. I met an accident , ohh gd , thank God they didn't get any serious injury .Actually , i wasn't in the car that time . My mum n my lil sis (i-ris) were in that car . It happened when the car at most front tibe2 brek . Then , followed by the the cars behind . my car was second last from 5 cars . gilee kan ? That's mean , 5 cars were involved in this accident .

Here are some picture to be shared with youu .



Layannnnn !




Mesti few of you are familiar with my car kan? memang lahh , my car is the only Hyundai trajet with gold colour dlm Malaysia ni , (ikut kata kwn2 papa n mama) . ahaha .
If anyone coincidently see this car , do press your horn and wave to me . hahah ! ;D
ok lahh , lastly , I would like to take this chance to say :
Drive and ride carefully ! ;) , think about your beloved peoples !

No comments: