Monday, November 23, 2009

Kehangatan Holidays .

HAHAHA .
This is freaking greattt !

School holidays begin !
and this is the time for :

1 . Enjoy . OF COURSE !

-Me , my bro , lil sis and few of their friends are going to Gambang Waterpark a.k.a Gampang Whattef*ck for 'words abuser ' this Wednesday .

-Me and my family are going to spend our time in Sabah this December .

2 . Study for SPM . ( Me and my dreamm kan ? HAHA)

-I do have an intention to study and revise all those chapters that has been studied before , but we will see whether i can do it or not ! I take it as a challenge on this school holidayyy ! (:
*Especially on Bio , Physics and Add Math subjects . i'm kinda weak in those subjects .

3 . Put on some weight ! undoubtedly .

- I've gained 1 kg since the beginning of this holidays . HAHA . I'm predicting how will i look like after 1 more month ? Errr , scaryyyy !


Ok lahh , i gtg . Byebyee .

Not yours ,
'Nath George .

No comments: