Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bosannn !


The best word to describe my feeling right now . BORING !
I went to ECM to buy school thingy just now . Errrr ! Forget it . What's more important is i still have 2more weeks before BACK to SCHOOL ! -__- , 2 weeks is better than none , isn't it ? HEHE . Yahh , i'm trying to persuade my heart . HAHAA .

Lupaaaaakannnn sekolahhh , holiday tetap holidayyy ! HEEEE .

I have no idea to talk about anything right now . BLANK in other word .

Just wanna tell you that i'm still exist in this 'blogging field' , but , i'm busy and not in mood . Why ? As i'm not in mood right now , i'll brief it .

I went to Sabah and philipine for 7 days last week and i'm getting fatter and darker . I hate it !


FULLSTOP . -__-

2 comments:

Sher Suhaimi said...

weh, serious mnganjing.
kalau ko fat,
aku ape? fatfat?
ke fatimah?

haha.
cun lagi badan kau nyah.

NatashaEddy said...

Nyahhh , u ni jgn lahh puji gituu .
Kang mak kembangg kangg -__-

HAHAH ;)

Ohhh , Fatimah ?
Bukannnnn .
Fatty Acid boleh ?
takpon glycerol ?
HAHA .